INFO & REGISTRATION:
The first stage in 2022 Cascades Tryouts is the Combine. Players are encouraged to attend at least one part of the Combine in order to be considered for the second stage of tryouts.
- No events on Jan 9th. Updated tryout schedule below.
- Part A: Saturday, Jan 15th, 2:00pm-7:00pm @ Memorial Stadium (directions & parking)
- Part B: Saturday, Jan 22nd, 2:00pm-7:00pm @ Memorial Stadium (directions & parking)
Scholarships/sponsorships available upon request - email Xtehn@seattlecascades.com.
- A Dark and a light jersey (or outer layer).
- At least one face covering.
- Your own food, if you want. (We'll provide water & limited snacks - CLIF/granola bars, fruit).
Get your COVID vaccine / booster shot. Being vaccinated is now a requirement for players on Cascades, and signs are pointing towards boosters being required as well. This replaces the previous requirement to show a negative test result from within 24hrs. (When you check in at the Combine, we'll ask to see your Vaccination Card.)
- Face coverings will be required while on the field during tryouts, and during huddles and formal conversations with players + coaches.
- Wear a face covering to/from each Combine event, and especially if you're carpooling with people outside your household.
- Wear a face covering while using public restrooms.
*COVID protocols subject to change. If we make revisions, we'll update this page and we'll email everyone who has already completed a Tryout Application.
To participate in the Combine, follow these steps:
- Step 1) Fill out the Tryouts registration form below, and click SUBMIT.
- Step 2) Add this item to your cart and check out.
- Step 3) Be aware of COVID protocols...
- Step 4) Arrive 15-30m before the scheduled start time: show us your vaccination card or negative test result, pick up your player number, get your picture taken, and keep an ear out for directions from coaches.