INFO & REGISTRATION:
Heads up: there are two steps you'll need to take in order to register for tryouts; instructions below in red.
The first stage in 2023 Cascades Tryouts is the Combine. To be considered for the second round (closed tryouts) players must attend at least one session... and attending both sessions is encouraged.
- Session #1 @ Memorial Stadium (turf) [directions & parking]
Saturday, Jan 21st, 10:00am-3:00pm
- Session #2: @ Brighton Playfield (turf) [directions]
Tuesday, Jan 24th, 7:00pm-9:15pm
- Register online: 1) Tryout Google Form, 2) Purchase this item.
- $30 fee includes a Cascades disc.
- Scholarships/ sponsorships available upon request - email email@example.com for info.
- A Dark and a light jersey (or outer layer).
- At least one face covering.
- Sack lunch. (We'll provide water & limited snacks - CLIF/granola bars, fruit).
- Players must be fully vaccinated and boosted. We will ask you to show us some version of your vaccination card when you check-in.
- Face coverings optional.
COVID protocols subject to change. If we make revisions, we'll update this page and we'll email everyone who has already completed a Tryout Application.
To participate in the Combine, follow these steps:
- Step 1) Fill out the Tryouts registration form below and click SUBMIT.
- Step 2) Add this item to your cart and check out.
Step 3) Arrive 15-30m before the scheduled start time: show us your vaccination card, pick up your player number, get your picture taken, and keep an ear out for directions from coaches.