Youth Ultimate Clinic (Nov 19th, 9:30am)
Come play Ultimate under the Space Needle on our home turf!
- Date: Sunday, November 19th
- Time: 9:30am-11:30am
- Place: Memorial Stadium, under the Space Needle.
- $10 fee, includes a disc. Pre registration is required.
- Scholarships available: short application here.
- Reminder: free street parking on Sundays!
Available to students grades 3rd-10th. Taught by a rotating cast of Seattle Tempest & Seattle Cascades rosters.
Seattle Memorial Stadium
401 5th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Seattle Tempest and Seattle Cascades are hosting a youth ultimate clinic on Sunday, November 19th, 9:30am-11:30am. We will offer a variety of drills suitable for different levels of play, so all experience levels are encouraged to attend. Coaches will be Tempest and Cascades players - learn from the pro's!
Beginners focus on solidifying skills, fundamental strategies, and spirited play. Experienced players have opportunities to engage in intermediate and advanced ultimate tactics, in addition to refining skills, practicing SOTG, and making friends! Most sessions include a strength & agility component and all clinics include plenty of play-focused activities.
We will run a brief age-appropriate workshop on either a Social Justice issue or a Social Emotional Learning topic.
Registration is open to elementary school (grades 3-5), middle school, and high school students (grades 9-10). All genders welcome, including players who compete in the girls division, boys division, and mixed division.
The fee to participate is $10.00, which covers the clinic, snacks provided by us, and an ultimate disc for every kid to take home!
When you arrive at the clinic, up to 30m prior to the start time. We'll confirm that you're registered and hand you a disc to take home. Kids will be supervised from that point until they are picked up at the end of the day.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Cleats or athletic shoes for playing on artificial turf.
- Appropriate clothing. Keep an eye on the weather.
- A water bottle. (We'll provide coolers for re-filling your bottle.)
- An appetite for good sportspersonship and strong competition!
Xtehn Frame - director
Coaches to be announced!